John N. Baldwin MD
Dong Nai River, Vietnam 1968John Baldwin is a general and vascular surgeon. Before going to Vietnam, he specialized in open-heart surgery but decided upon the broader fields of general and vascular surgery, he says, “to give my people skills more room to flourish.” For his service as Chief of Thoracic Surgery with the 24th Evacuation Hospital, John received the Bronze Star.
Please visit the following pages on the IWVPA website to read a little more about the effect that Doctor John has had on the lives of some very special people.
Index of Writings
- A Citation... In Time
- A Tribute to the Veteran
- Address to Bishop Hendricken School: November 3, 2006
- Address To The Mobile Riverine Reunion: September 2011
- Address To The UCSF Surgical Society And Annual Course: May 17, 2013
- America the Beautiful
- Ethical Hero Social Ethics Personal Karma Family
- Farewell Great Teacher, Maurice Galante And Welcome Home
- Images Of Bravery: Dennis E. Haines
- In Retrospect...
- Journey to Vietnam and Back
- Memorial Day 2005
- Memorial Day 2006
- Memorial Day 2007
- The Creative Process: General Hal Moore
- The New Flag in Twain Harte: 2005
- The New Flag in Twain Harte: 2007
- This One’s For Jeannie
- Twenty Five Years On - A Reflection
- Veterans' Day Address - 2006
- Vietnam: 1968-1969 (A Multimedia Vietnam Tour of Duty)
- Vietnam Research Paper
- What Do You Stand For?